The Legal Stuff
We know it’s not a lot of fun, but there are some things we are obliged to do by law, such as display our Terms of Business, Financial Services Register number and Customer Privacy Notice. These are all accessible via this page, as is our Complaints Procedure.
Customer Privacy Notice
During the course of dealing with us, we will ask you to provide us with detailed personal information relating to your existing circumstances, your financial situation and, in some cases, your health and family health history (Your Personal Data). This document is important as it allows us to explain to you what we will need to do with Your Personal Data, and the various rights you have in relation to Your Personal Data.
Please read the full Customer Privacy Notice by downloading the Privacy PDF here:
Terms of Business
Baltic Mortgage Solutions is trading style of Quay Solution: Financial Management Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The FCA regulates financial services in the UK and you can check our authorisation and permitted activities on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website. Our Financial Services Register number is 605963.
Please read the full terms for our Mortgage and Insurance Services by downloading the Terms of Business PDF here:
Our Complaints Procedure
We aim to provide high-quality financial services tailored the needs and expectations of our clients. We do, however, accept that there may be times when things go wrong and you feel dissatisfied. When this happens, we want to hear from you about it so we can explain things and put them right. As part of this pledge, we make every effort to act on all complaints and handle them in a timely, fair and consistent manner.
Baltic Mortgage Solutions is proud of the fact that we receive very few complaints.
However, if you think you have cause to complain, the procedure is set out below.
Latest Customer Complaints Data
All financial organisations that receive more than 500 FCA reportable complaints during a six month period are required to publish data on complaints received in accordance with FCA Dispute Resolution: Complaints Sourcebook (DISP).
Our complaints procedure has been designed to meet the requirements of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). As such, we embrace any measures within the financial services sector that encourage transparency and support the improvement of customer service.
The information we receive via complaints can provide a useful insight into the day-to-day issues that are important to our Clients, which can help us make improvements to the services we offer.
In the first instance
Please contact us via:
0191 263 6596
148 – 150 Station Road
Tyne & Wear
We will make every effort to resolve your complaints quickly. Please provide us with your name, Advisor Name, the reason for your Complaint and as much relevant information as possible to assist us and we will do all we can to resolve your complaint within 7 working days following the day on which it is received.
Resolving your complaint
1. We will send you a prompt written acknowledgement to advise you that we have received the complaint and are dealing with it.
2. A full and final response will then be issued setting out our understanding of your complaint and a possible resolution. If you feel you have any additional information to support your complaint whilst we investigate it for you, then please let us know so we can resolve matters for you in full.
3. We are required to send a “final response” to your complaint within set timescales depending on what your complaint is about. Most complaints we receive need to be responded to within 8 weeks, however, some complaints relating to payment services need to be responded to within 7 weeks.
4. If we are unable to issue our full and final response within these timescales we will write to you to update you on the progress of your complaint and the expected resolution date, where possible.
5. We are committed to ensuring that all complaints are fairly addressed. However, if you are still unhappy with the outcome of our full and final response, or if we have not been able to send you our final response within the required timescales, you may refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Referrals to FOS are free of charge and must be referred to FOS within 6 months from the date of the final response letter.
The Financial Ombudsman Service / Online Dispute Resolution
Financial Ombudsman Service
Harbour Exchange Square
0800 0234567 – free on mobile and landlines.
0300 1239123 – calls to this number cost no more than calls to 01 and 02 numbers.
Online Dispute Resolution